Building a peer-to-peer platform for math problem solving for grades 4-12
Empower your classroom math discussions. Math isn't just about the answer. It's a way of thinking and learning from mistakes. We want to bring that mindset into your classroom. Introducing the CueThink App, a peer-to-peer iPad application for 4-12 grades. Interested in trying out our CueThink iPad app in your classroom?
We are making math visible and fostering 21st Century Skills such as communication, collaboration and critical thinking.
• Develop systematic problem-solving skills
• Improve math language
• Develop meta-cognitive skills
• Build repository of visual assessments
• View portfolio of student strategies
• See feedback from peers and teachers
• Obtain data on strengths and weaknesses
• Obtain growth measures for students
• Meet Math Common Core standards
• Engage expert and novice learners alike
• Access database of best practices
IN THE NEWS